Schwab Private Client™
A Personal and Collaborative Financial Relationship
As a Schwab Private Client, you’ll enjoy a personal relationship with a team of professionals. It’s designed for the client who seeks a combination of ongoing advice, personal attention, and superior client service.
This service is only available in certain countries and is subject to country-specific restrictions.
A Dedicated Team of Specialists
- Work with an expanded team from Charles Schwab, Hong Kong, Ltd. that includes a Financial Consultant, Portfolio Consultant, and the support of an extended team of specialists.
- Your Financial Consultant manages your overall relationship with Schwab.
- Your Portfolio Consultant considers your goals, your current investments, and the complexity of your financial situation.
What it is
As a member of Schwab Private Client, you'll:
- Work one-on-one with an experienced Schwab Financial Consultant familiar with the requirements and concerns of Schwab Hong Kong investors and supported by a team of investment professionals.
- Receive specific buy and sell recommendations from your Portfolio Consultant – all tailored to your unique situation and goals in U.S. investments.
- Retain the freedom to make your own investment decisions.
- Receive guidance based in part on our asset allocation guidelines and Schwab Equity Ratings®.
How it Works
- Customized advice - Your Portfolio Consultant helps implement your investment plan by creating a portfolio aligned with your goals and risk profile and continues to offer buy and sell recommendations.
- Ongoing guidance - You'll be kept up-to-date on your financial progress and market developments through portfolio reviews and ongoing meetings.
- Personal connection - Enjoy personal consultations and direct access to your dedicated team for portfolio advice, plan implementation, investment recommendations and account service.
Enjoy Expanded Features and Benefits
- Enhanced quarterly reporting - Receive consolidated Quarterly Portfolio Reports providing account activity, customized performance information in addition to account statements that include gain/loss information.
- Trade commissions - Receive unlimited equity trades across all enrolled accounts at no additional cost. Fixed income markups and broker assisted trades are waived for SPC clients.
Minimums and Fees
- Schwab Private Client is available to clients who have at least US$500,000 to invest at initial enrollment.
- An annual asset-based fee starting at 0.90% for equities and 0.70% for fixed income investments. Discounts apply for specific asset levels.
- Fees are calculated based on eligible assets in enrolled accounts (excluding cash) and are billed quarterly with a minimum quarterly fee of US$1,000.