The Charles Schwab Corporation
The Charles Schwab Corporation is a leading investment services firm in the U.S. with a 40-year history of innovating and advocating for individual investors. Through our subsidiaries — including Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. and Charles Schwab, Hong Kong, Ltd. — we provide securities brokerage, wealth management and related financial services. Our clients include U.S. domestic and international individual investors, independent investment advisors and corporate retirement and investing plan sponsors.
Strive to Champion Every Client’s Goals with Passion and Integrity
This is the purpose that drives all of Charles Schwab. We’re committed to serving your personal investment needs no matter what your plans for the future.
We strive to carry out our purpose and act according to these values:
- Serve our clients in an ethical, empathetic and proactive way.
- Innovate constantly to improve the client experience.
- Respect fellow employees and reinforce the power of teamwork.
- Be good stewards of the resources entrusted to us — client assets, our brand, and stockholder value.
Charles Schwab, Hong Kong, Ltd.
The U.S. is home to the world’s largest financial market.1 At Schwab Hong Kong, we are here to help make U.S. investing more accessible, affordable and understandable.
- All of our financial consultants are Series 7 licensed, a U.S. regulatory license.
- Our tools allow you to invest in the manner that suits you and conduct research that helps you make informed decisions.
- We offer transparent pricing and flat online U.S. equity trading commissions. See the Charles Schwab Hong Kong Pricing Guide for details
- With our years of U.S. market experience, Charles Schwab has the experience to help you make informed decisions concerning the U.S. market.
to learn how Schwab Hong Kong can help you.
Click here to learn more about the Schwab story