Extensive experience, friendly service, great value
The Charles Schwab Corporation is a leading provider of financial services in the United States.
- A Fortune 500 company with forty years of U.S. market expertise
- NYSE-Listed with a market cap of $28 billion1
Charles Schwab, Hong Kong, Ltd. is a subsidiary of Charles Schwab Corporation.
- Tailored service for investors interested in the U.S. market
- Secure, easy-to-use online tools and resources
- Online equity trades for only $6.952 each
A trading platform that gives you access and control
Our trading platforms are designed with engaged investors in mind. We developed each platform to help you go from opportunity to action. Take advantage of trade opportunities with integrated tools that let you view technical and fundamental data in one place.
For active traders, Schwab's powerful trading platform StreetSmart Edge™ 3 features an intuitive workflow that simplifies advanced trading.
Leading, timely insight into the U.S. financial market
In-depth U.S. market insight is never more than a few clicks away for our investors.
- Daily U.S. market updates
- In-depth market news and commentary
- Proprietary research and analysis based on a disciplined, systematic methodology
- Independent research and reports from several third-party research providers
Access easy-to-use tools that give you control and insight
Use financial tools that give you choice and control by investing with Schwab.
- Actionable research on the U.S. market
- Easy-to-use, secure online trading platforms
- Access your account and make trades on your mobile phone4
- One-on-one investment guidance
- Online portfolio performance reporting
Live Workshops and Webinars
We offer live workshops and webinars about a variety of investing topics and strategies. Deepen your understanding of U.S. investing and enhance your trading skills with events covering topics such as U.S. market analysis, risk management for traders, and practical technique for profit taking.