We've been made aware of a fraudulent website that references Charles Schwab, but is not related to Charles Schwab Hong Kong, Ltd. or any of its affiliates. For information on strategies to protect your assets, visit our page on Online Privacy and Security. If you have questions, please contact us at +852 2101 0500.
Welcome to the modern way to invest in the U.S.
We believe investing in U.S. markets should be easy, affordable, and on your terms.
Get the most from your U.S. investments.
Join us for an educational workshop or webinar.
Investing in the U.S. with Schwab
Learn about the importance and possible benefits of investing in the U.S. market. This workshop will also include an introduction to Charles Schwab, who we are and how we serve clients; a summary of our products, pricing, tools, and resources; and a review of the protections we have in place for our clients' assets.
This live webinar will be in Cantonese.
Ready to start
- How much does it cost to work with Schwab?
- What if I'm not satisfied with the service I receive?
- How do I open an account?
- What are the tax implications of opening a U.S. account?
- How does Schwab protect my personal information?
What we offer
- What kind of investment products does Schwab offer?
- What tools and resources are offered to traders like me?
- What education does Schwab offer?
How we help international investors
- What is it like to invest through Schwab?
- How can Schwab help keep me on top of the latest U.S. market news?
- What makes Schwab different?
- What services does Schwab provide U.S. expatriates?
Start investing in the U.S. today.
Have more questions? We're here to help.
Charles Schwab, Hong Kong, Ltd.
Rooms 602-606, Gloucester Tower,
The Landmark, 15 Queen's Road Central, Central, Hong Kong
Monday-Friday, 9:00 am to 6:00 pm (HK Time)