- Access the U.S. market with a wide range of trading and investment choices
- Some of the lowest pricing in the industry
- Local and U.S.-based, multilingual support from registered investment professionals
- Trade listed stocks online for US$0 commissions1
- Simplify stock selection with tools and research informed by Schwab experts
- Real-time trade analysis from Schwab professionals
Exchange-Traded Funds (ETFs)
- Access 2,000+ ETFs2 across a wide range of asset classes and fund companies
- Use the Schwab Personalized Portfolio Builder tool to easily create a diversified ETF portfolio
- Access a full array of investments, including U.S. Treasury bonds and corporate bonds
- Use Schwab BondSource® to screen 36,000+ bonds
- Know what you are paying with our straightforward, easy-to-understand pricing
ADRs, Foreign Ordinaries, & Canadian Stocks
- Understand Schwab's perspective on the benefits, risks, and considerations of trading ADRs
- Access 2,400+ established companies from over 80 countries listed in the U.S.
- Get a better understanding of American Depositary Receipts (ADRs), Foreign Ordinaries, and Canadian Stocks and explore how you can incorporate these stock types into your trading or investing strategy.
Schwab client: Looking to trade?
Schwab is here to help you get the most out of your trading experience. Access our easy-to-use, insightful trading platforms and tools to make timely, more-informed trading decisions.
Start investing in the U.S. markets today.
Have more questions? We're here to help.
Charles Schwab, Hong Kong, Ltd.
Rooms 602-606, Gloucester Tower,
The Landmark, 15 Queen's Road Central, Central, Hong Kong
Monday-Friday, 9:00 am to 6:00 pm (HK Time)