How can I lodge a complaint as a client?

You may lodge any complaints or enquiries to our Complaint Officer by sending mail to Schwab Hong Kong at Unit 602-606, The Gloucester Tower, The Landmark, 15 Queen’s Road Central, Central, Hong Kong. Schwab Hong Kong shall attend the matter and use its best effort to resolve it amicably with you. You shall have the right to make complaints to the Financial Dispute Resolution Centre Ltd. (FDRC) if we fail to address your concern. 

Schwab Hong Kong strives to ensure your satisfaction with our services and will do our best to make it right for our clients.