Schwab Brokerage Account
Open a Schwab Hong Kong U.S. Dollar Account and start investing in U.S. markets on your terms.
US$0Online equity trade commissions¹
US$0No service fees³
Online tools and research
1. The standard online US$0 commission does not apply to large block transactions requiring special handling, restricted stock transactions, trades placed directly on a foreign exchange, or fixed income investments. Service charges apply for trades placed through a broker (US$25). Exchange process, ADR and foreign transaction fees for trades placed on the US OTC market still apply. See the Charles Schwab Hong Kong Pricing Guide for Individual Investors for full fee and commission schedules.
2. If you are not completely satisfied for any reason, at your request Charles Schwab, Hong Kong, Ltd. ("Schwab") will refund any eligible fee related to your concern within the time frames described below. Two kinds of "Fees" are eligible for this guarantee: (1) asset-based "Program Fees" for the Schwab Private Client investment advisory service ("Participating Service"); and (2) commissions and fees listed in the Charles Schwab Hong Kong Pricing Guide for Individual Investors ("Account Fees"). Program Fee refund requests must be received no later than the next calendar quarter after the Fee was charged. Account Fee refund requests must be received within one year of the date that the Fee was charged.
Program Fees are calculated as a percentage of eligible assets in Participating Service accounts. For more information about Program Fees, please see the disclosure brochure for the Participating Service, made available at enrollment or any time at your request. The guarantee does not cover Program Fees for accounts managed by investment advisors or managed by affiliated advisors outside of the Participating Service.
The guarantee is only available to current clients. Refunds will only be applied to the account charged and will be credited within approximately four weeks of a valid request. No other charges or expenses, and no market losses will be refunded. Other restrictions may apply. Schwab reserves the right to change or terminate the guarantee at any time.
3. There are no fees to open or maintain your account. Other account fees, fund expenses, and brokerage commissions may apply. See the Charles Schwab Hong Kong Pricing Guide for Individual Investors ("the Guide") and any amendments to the Guide for comprehensive details on fees.
Easily manage and access your money with a Schwab Hong Kong brokerage account.
Use international wire transfer or Schwab's Foreign Currency Wire Transfer Service, with competitive exchange rates, no transaction fees, and deposits in a variety of currencies.
Disclaimer: A US$25 service fee will be charged for outgoing wire transfers. Learn more.
Get your statements how and when you want
View your monthly account statement online or receive in the mail.
Leverage our investments, advice and workshops to grow your U.S. portfolio.
Broad investment choice
Take advantage of a diverse selection of U.S. dollar-denominated stocks, bonds, and ETFs. At some of the lowest pricing in the industry.
Get one-on-one help creating a personalized investment plan to meet your U.S. investing goals.
U.S. investing education
Hone your U.S. investing skills or learn a new one with our workshops and webinars.
Commissions and fees that reflect our commitment to keeping costs low.
Open a brokerage account with a minimum US$25,000 deposit and pay US$0 online equity commissions4, regardless of your account balance, or the size of your trade.
Specialized trading platforms and support, too.
When you open a brokerage account, you get access to our robust trading tools and resources for better U.S. investing.
Powerful trading platforms
Use our web, software, and mobile platforms designed for trading.
Tap into premium research from Schwab and third-party experts to help make more informed investment decisions.
Dedicated trading specialists
Access a team of U.S.-based trading professionals who share your passion for trading.
- What is a brokerage account?
- What is the minimum deposit to open a Brokerage account?
- What do I need to open a Schwab Hong Kong U.S. Dollar account?
- How do I open a brokerage account?
- How do I fund my brokerage account?
Invest in the U.S.
Start investing in the U.S. today.
Have more questions? We're here to help.
Charles Schwab, Hong Kong, Ltd.
Rooms 602-606, Gloucester Tower,
The Landmark, 15 Queen's Road Central, Central, Hong Kong
Monday-Friday, 9:00 am to 5:00 pm (HK Time)